Sunday, January 3, 2010

Introduction

This is the first posting for my first blog. I love food- both eating it an cooking it. I got into food as a creative outlet and as a necessity. We have a budget on dining out, so to eat good food on a daily basis, I had to work on my cooking skills. Over the last decade, I have really developed a love for cooking itself aside from eating.

A few years ago, my wife had issues with fatigue which led to her being seen by multiple doctors and ultimately, a nutritionist. As result, she was diagnosed with gluten, soy, and casein (protein found in milk) intolerances. This has made cooking and dining out much more challenging. After about a year of adjusting, we have found ways to enjoy food without those ingredients (or very little of them, if you need to know the truth).

This blog will chronicle my cooking and eating experiences in the Greater Charm City area. Please feel free to tell me about any great restaurants/ stores/ recipes you find.

No comments:

Post a Comment